Stirermessynch Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Kim Possible Full Movie Hd 1080p

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b "Kim Possible" is about a high-school cheerleader who, with the help of her best friend Ron Stoppable and his pet Naked Mole Rat Rufus, saves the world from various comical villains and still finds time to be a relatively normal girl with crushes, extracurricular activities, and high-school rivals.
Kim possible-not just an ordinary girl. She is a cheerleader and she saves the the world, even on school nights. With her sidekick, best friend and now new boyfriend and his naked mole rat (rufus) go through normal teenage life while saving the world. what else can she do!
Why did Disney Channel take this show off the air? It was a good show, one of my favorites. The characters, good and evil, are very likable, and their all funny in some way, particularly Ron and Shego. Kim breaks the usual cheerleader stereotype. She's kind,wellsmart, and she's pretty hot too (don't look at me like that viewer). Ron is the typical goof ball, but he isn't annoying. In fact he's the best character in the show. Rufus rocks, and so do Wade, Monique and Kim's whole family. Even the villains are awesome. They're menacing, but also entertaining. Heck, the only main character I don't really like is Bonnie, just cause she's mean, albeit a very hot one. Instead of canceling it, they could've made another season! I think that they made a huge mistake.
I was all hyped to see the Pilot of 'Kim Possible'. I was sitting at the couch, with two bowls of popcorn, a 2 liter bottle of coke, and my cat on my lap. The theme song (which I happen to dig) started, and I was even more excited. Then, the show. My first impression was: Did I miss something? The pilot just started out of the blue, like they had, by mistake, left out the beginning and most important parts. I was completely and utterly lost. Butit went on, I understood more and more because of all the promos and previews I had seen on the Disney Channel. Sure, 'Kim Possible' isn't my *most* favorite show in the whole entire world, but it's one of my favorite animated ones. I must admit, one of the main reasons I watch it is because of Ron Stoppable. Yes, he's just another one of those overshadowed, slightly-geekish, sidekick-of-the-hero who makes funny quips every ten seconds. But Ron is really the only person who looks like they could develop his personality - for instance, the episode I just saw: "Sink or Swim" - 'Ron and the cheerleading squad are stranded at Camp Wannaweep'. It was a very good episode (compared to other Kim Possible episodes) because the side-kick was the hero this time. Obviously, I'm a big Ron fan. (And it helps that the voice of Ron is Will Friedle and Rufus is Nancy Cartwright) (Bart, from the Simpsons). To be frank..Er…I need a good summary…Well, I can't wait to see what Disney does with the series. Hopefully, it will get even better than it is now.

Toy Soldier full movie hindi downloadthe A Riddling Controversy full movie in hindi free downloadUnsung sub downloadBeyond Skyline full movie in hindi 720pEl Fantasma de Elena full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pRoboCop full movie in hindi free download mp4Runaways hd mp4 downloadDownload the P Gigante vai Guerra full movie tamil dubbed in torrentListening Without Ears hd full movie downloadThe Contender hd mp4 download

last edited 217 weeks ago by Stirermessynch
Please log in to post a reply.