Stirermessynch Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Attack On Titan Full Movie In Hindi 720p

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b For the past 100 years, mankind has been living peacefully behind giant walls that protect them from the Titans. One day, a super huge Titan breaches the wall, lets inside a horde of Titans who killed everyone including Eren's girlfriend, and forces Eren to retreat to the inner walls. Feeling vengeful, Eren joins the scouting legion in order to wipe all Titans from the world.
After years living in fear, humanity protect themselves with huge walls to protect themselves from the Titans, giant humanoids that feeds on humans. When suddenly a huge Titan breaches the wall allowing a horde of Titans enters the city and attack them. A boy named Eren decided to save his city and wipe out the Titan race
The ones who rated this must have been high on acid or payed because this is just an insult to the franchise. It makes you wonder if this was founded on Kickstarter because everything is just plain bad.<br/><br/>The whole plot feels like it was written by a third grader, on top of that it seems like they spent all their budget on the opening of the movie to make the trailers look badass. They've also made changes to the main characters that makes them look plain and shallow. The outer circle quarter which in the movie is a beautiful medieval town filled with farmers and markets now looks like a 2000 century construction site. I understand that they've made their own interpretation of the series but god damn, they took everything away that made the series good.<br/><br/>Watch this movie if you want to see: A shitty plot, shitty characters(Shitty development included), Shitty effects(Except from the opening), acting that makes you cringe, camera angles that gives your eyes aids.
This movie was so incredibly disappointing. Madman completely wasted their time on this rubbish. I can not believe how they have run Hajime Isayama's manga through the mud, destroying it. Not one aspect, beside the names and existence of Titans, of this movie adaptation was similar the manga or anime. They completely cut out integral characters, plot lines and places. Instead adding useless romance arcs or making up interactions between characters who never even existed. To put this simply, this movie fails in the same wayM. Night Shyamalan's adaptation of Avatar The Last Air Bender, to capture the essence of the original text. I suggest they take every copy of this crap and bury it in a pile like the Atari's E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial and NEVER speak of it again! Madman I suggest you spend you time and money on better projects in future.

A Summer's Day in Keerbergen full movie in hindi free downloaddownload BloodRayne: The Third Reich\ movie in hindi dubbed downloadThe Safe Zone full movie download5 Continents… 10 Countries… and More Than 59 Thousand Miles! dubbed hindi movie free download torrentEpisode 1.43 movie mp4 downloadPoint Point: Life in Grey full movie in hindi free download mp4Art of Destruction in hindi free downloadBlack Heaven 720pKane full movie hd 720p free download

last edited 215 weeks ago by Stirermessynch

leonamargret replied

206 weeks ago

My most favorite movie category is action thrillers and all soda comedy-horror types. garage door repair I think these movies and action movies from its title. The attack on Titan is a very beautiful movie said by many of my friends.
Please log in to post a reply.