Stirermessynch Admin replied

293 weeks ago

ERROR_GETTING_IMAGES

The Don Is Dead Movie Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c After his mistress is savagely beaten up a Mafia leader goes after the killer with a bloody vengeance. Soon after the hunt begins, a gang war ensues.
OK, so i saw maybe only half an hour of it in the middle, and after the first five minutes, most of that was like staring at a train wreck. a ripoff that took advantage of the godfather fever back in 70's and probably took 10 days to make. even the guy who played 'salazzo' in the G-F cashed in on this one. i didn't see any abe vigoda scenes thankfully. the acting was so bad i don't even think they took more than one take in any scene. the characters were wooden , the accents were laughable, the dialog hopeless, and i think the sets were borrowed from 'chico and the man'. movies like these are why people make fun of the 70's.
"The Don is Dead" is one of the worst films of the 1970s. There is no creative output of any kind and the whole is just one extended television film (no offense meant to T.V films). Any potential was gone after the opening 15 minutes. The meeting with the Mafia Godfathers was mildly diverting but that is about all. Anthony Quinn is actually well castone of the Mafia Dons, why couldn't a better screenplay have been written? The use of "Universal's" backlot is painfully obvious and robs the film of any kind of scale it might otherwise have had. There is some action but so what? Anyone can put together a scene involving a gunfight. Any comparison between "The Don is Dead" and "The Godfather" is purely coincidental and I'm not the biggest fan of the latter movie.

Primary Suspect full movie in hindi downloadEvil Feed in hindi free downloadFocus on the Light full movie hd 1080pDetective K: Secret of Virtuous Widow full movie in hindi downloadBlow movie download in mp4Let's Go to the Honey-Moon movie free download in hindiMediEvil II full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pEpisode 10.19 tamil dubbed movie free downloadThe Karl Dahl Show: Karl Dahl and the Golden Cube full movie with english subtitles online downloadPartners in Danger Chapter 10: Lizard King in hindi 720p

last edited 215 weeks ago by Stirermessynch
Please log in to post a reply.